Gun Offenses in Tallahassee
Managing Charges & Sentencing
Every day throughout Florida, people arrested and charged with federal gun offenses. Gun offenses almost always come hand in hand with other criminal offenses like drug violations, bank robbery, carjacking, and murder. There are strict federal laws in place to control gun usage, and any time an individual is believed to have broken one of these laws, they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
If you or someone you love has been charged with a federal gun offense in Tallahassee, you should speak with an attorney at our firm as soon as possible. At the law offices of Jansen and Davis, P.A., we realize how dire your situation is, and our attorneys will do whatever they can to help you beat your charges.
- There are a number of different criminal actions that can lead a person to be charged with a federal drug offense, including:
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- The use of a firearm during a crime
- Possession of a firearm by a fugitive, illegal alien, or drug addict
- Sale of a firearm to a minor
- Possession of a firearm by juvenile
- Sale of illegal firearms without a valid license or permit
- Possession of a firearm by someone with an active restraining order against them
- Possession of a firearm by someone with a misdemeanor domestic violence conviction
Experienced Lawyer Handling Federal Gun Charges
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your charges, it is essential that you at least speak with a lawyer to find out what can be done to help you. There is almost always something to gain from having an attorney, and even if conviction cannot be avoided your lawyer can negotiate a lesser sentence for you, possibly reducing the penalties you would otherwise face.
Have you been charges with a gun crime? Contact a Tallahassee federal criminal lawyer at Jansen & Davis, P.A. today for help!
Conspiracy to Defraud & Insurance Crimes Acquitted on both Counts (Federal Jury Trial)
Felony Gambling, Illegal Gambling, and Felony Firearm Possession ACQUITTED ON THREE COUNTS (JURY TRIAL)
Healthcare Fraud Investigation No Indictment / Plea to Misdemeanor (Federal)
Misappropriation of Property of an Organization Full Acquittal (Federal Jury Trial)
Second Degree Murder Not Guilty (Jury Trial)
Sexual Battery Not Guilty (Jury Trial)
Sexual Battery Case Dismissed
Sexual Battery & Attempted Sexual Battery Not Guilty (Jury Trial)
Sexual Battery & Burglary of Dwelling Person Assaulted Not Guilty (Jury Trial)
Sexual Battery, Lewd and Lascivious Molestation Not Guilty on All Counts (Jury Trial)