Defending Immigrants Accused Of Violations In Tallahassee
The United States has strict laws governing immigration and very specific procedures that must be followed by foreign nationals wishing to enter the U.S. Because the laws concerning immigration are federal laws, violation of immigration laws will be considered a federal offense. Immigration violations such as overstaying a visa, using false documents, or entering the U.S. illegally can all result in serious consequences, such as deportation for non-U.S. citizens.
If you or someone you love has been accused of violating an immigration law, you should retain representation from a federal criminal attorney at our firm. Here at the law offices of Jansen & Davis, P.A., our lawyers provide aggressive representation to all individuals facing federal charges in Tallahassee, including those involving immigration violations. With the help of an attorney from our firm, you will have a much better chance at successfully resolving whatever immigration issue it is you are facing.
Some common federal immigration law violations occurring in Tallahassee include:
- Entering or attempting to enter the U.S. illegally
- Encouraging or assisting an illegal alien to enter the U.S.
- Harboring an illegal alien
- Entering or attempting to enter the U.S. after having been deported
- Failing to leave the U.S. after being deported
- Knowingly hiring an immigrant who does not have permission to work in the U.S.
- Falsifying forging, altering or counterfeiting immigration documents or any kind
- Failing to pay taxes or falsifying tax documents in conjunction with employing an illegal alien
Tallahassee Federal Immigration Violation Attorney
Individuals who are convicted of federal immigration violations in Tallahassee could lose their green card or could be removed or deported from the U.S. Anyone facing deportation or removal proceedings is legally entitled to representation from a Tallahassee federal criminal attorney, so we urge you to take full advantage of this right and speak with a lawyer at our firm today to find out what can be done to help your case.